Come February and the flavour of love and romance fills the air. One can feel the spirit of celebration and tenderness in the mood all around you. This year, after a prolonged lockdown and pandemic depression, the spring season has brought with it a rainbow of new hope and adoration. Romantic Destinations for Couples and even solo travellers have plans to set out to their respective destinations in search of celebrating the month of love as per individual choice and aspirations.
Here is a list of a few romantic options for you that can help you create memories forever:
- Andaman Islands – Looking for a beach Holiday other than Goa, Should definitely consider the Andaman for this Valentine’s. February in the Andaman Islands is considered one of the best months to travel. The Andaman Islands are perfect to enjoy romantic sunsets with the love of your life.
Plan Valentine’s Trip to Andaman to embrace the true colors of nature, celebrate your first-hand diving moments in the depth of the ocean, and look at playful dolphins with a setting sun in the background.
- Shimla – Snow-covered mountains, verdant hills, alluring lush greenery, dense forests, rolling valleys, and a pleasant climate, known as the Queen of Hill Stations, Shimla is one of the popular hill stations in India that never fails to amaze the couples with its mind-blowing beauty. There is something about this destination that encourages people to visit it time and time again.
Just pack your bags right away and gear up for a gala in Shimla this Valentine.
- Srinagar – What betters place for romance than the white, snowy landscapes of Srinagar in Kashmir? Have a passionate snowball fight or two and get entwined in each other’s charm at one of the sweetest places to go on Valentine’s Day. We strongly recommend staying aboard the houseboats on Dal Lake for an even more beautiful experience for your getaway.
‘Take Your Love of Life To Heaven On Earth’.
- Goa – We all know Goa is dotted with beaches but there is a catch to enjoying these beaches with your partner. Simple, just visit them at night when the usual bustle of the crowd is gone and there is ample privacy. Stargazing is another romantic experience that you can indulge in here and we bet couples would love it.
Agonda in Goa is one of the Prettiest. Most solitary beaches come set with luxe stays.
- Manali – If you both love hill stations, Manali is the right place to visit during Valentine’s Day. There are a lot of activities that you can indulge in with your partner, like trekking, skiing, and paragliding. If the idea is to relax, find a spot to enjoy the scenic view with a meal along with your partner.
Situated amidst the snow-capped Himalayan Mountains in Himachal Pradesh, Manali is a great place to visit this Valentine. The scenic views of Solang Valley could be more attractive. The trip to the mountains and the small villages along with your partner is enough to surprise them. Love will definitely be in the air at this magical destination.
No Comment! Be the first one.