NDMC is organizing a Tulip Festival on the lawns of Shantipath. NDMC, in collaboration with The Heritage Photography Club invites photography enthusiasts to click pictures of planted tulips and participate in the Photography Contest.
#NDMC in collaboration with Heritage Photography Club is organizing a Photography Competition under NDMC Tulip Festival in the lawns of Shantipath. For details kindly visit https://t.co/ea38TqZze9 #NDMCTulipFestival #G20Summit #G20India #G20 #SmartCity
Details in poster below pic.twitter.com/02mrL5C7Ut
— New Delhi Municipal Council Official (@tweetndmc) February 14, 2023
Anyone residing in India can participate
- Photographs clicked between 14th and 24th February 2023 will be considered for the contest
- Photographs must be clicked at one of the following areas:
- York Place Roundabout
- Mathew Circle Roundabout
- Teenmurti Roundabout
- Roundabouts connecting Shantipath, Panchsheel Marg, Niti Marg, and Kautilya Marg
- Commonwealth Park
- Leela hotel roundabout
- Sanjay Jheel Park
- Metro Park
- Neemwala (Triangular) plot at AIIMS
- AIIMS Intersection fountain lawns
- Lodhi Garden: Gate #01& #05, yoga ground, butterfly section, and outside glasshouse nursery (gate #09),
- Between Akbar Road and Maulana Azad Road
- Central Park
- Mandi House Roundabout
- Windsor Place
- Sunheri Bagh Roundabout
- C-Hexagon Surroundings
- Palika Kendra
- 11 Murti
- Photographs can be clicked through a mobile phone or professional/semi-professional camera.
- Photo must be posted online on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, using the following hashtags:
- In addition to above tag, you may also tag the handle of The Heritage Photography Club
- Image may have a watermark, but should not cover or distort the subject too much
- Photograph must contain one or more tulip flowers from one of the listed areas
- Colour correction, cropping, resizing, and minor post-processing is allowed.
- Both Colour and B&W photographs are welcomed
- Avoid capturing any security personnel, or sensitive area (like embassy gates/walls) etc.
- Each day, three best pictures will be re-posted through NDMC Handles
- On 25th February, a final jury from The Heritage Photography Club will choose best photographs from the lot and prizes will be given to the winners
- Decision of judges will be final and binding
No Comment! Be the first one.