If you’re looking for a sign that it’s time to book your next trip, this is it. Marriott Bonvoy, the award-winning travel program from Marriott International, is inviting members to make a brand-new bucket list this Fall with the launch of its latest Global Promotion. With travel back on the agenda, and explorers eager to finally take those dream trips, Marriott Bonvoy’s new offer promises to make these eagerly anticipated moments even better, with the chance to rack up unlimited bonus points throughout the 86-day earning period to put towards future travel and experiences.
Registration has begun for the promotion and runs until December 1, enabling registered members to earn 2,000 bonus points on each eligible stay, starting with the second stay, between September 21 and December 15, 2022. There is no limit to the number of bonus points you can earn, creating a virtuous circle that means the more you travel, the more points you bank for your next trip of a lifetime.
More bonus points mean more opportunities to take advantage of all the elements of the Marriott Bonvoy program. Members can redeem their points not only for stays at 8,100+ hotels, 30 All-Inclusive resorts and 76,000+ premium and luxury home rentals around the world, but also for money-can’t-buy experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments, trip add-ons like flights or car rentals, and much more.
Here are some additional details:
- The promotion earning period runs from September 21, 2022, to December 15, 2022.
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent in the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity, at any points-eligible rate.
- Stays completed prior to registration are not eligible to earn bonus points with this promotion. Members must register here before December 1, 2022.
- With this promotion, members can earn unlimited bonus points during the earning period. Registered members can begin earning bonus points from the first eligible stay that falls within the earning period, and on each eligible stay thereafter.
- Stays at Homes & Villas by Marriott International, Marriott Executive Apartments®, and owner-occupied weeks at Marriott Vacation Club®, Marriott Grand Residence Club®, Sheraton Vacation Club®, Westin Vacation Club®, The Ritz-Carlton Club®, St. Regis Residence Club® and Luxury Collection Residence Club, are not eligible for bonus points for this promotion.