The Indian Railways has launched a budget-friendly travel package for pilgrims to explore spiritual destinations in North India, including Ram Janmabhoomi Ayodhya and Vaishno Devi.
Called the ‘Uttar Bharat Darshan’ program, the 11-day and 10-night package will commence from Assam on the Bharat Gaurav Tourist train.
Go on a sightseeing tour of sacred locations that cleanse your mind and soul with their positive aura with the Ayodhya Ram Mandir Trail with Vaishno Devi #tourpackage.
Book now on https://t.co/nqFDaDt2qJ
— IRCTC Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train (@IR_BharatGaurav) April 9, 2023
The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has announced that the government plans to offer a tour package called the “Ayodhya Ram Mandir Trail with Vaishno Devi,” which will be available on the Bharat Gaurav Tourists train. The package will cover the spiritual destinations of Shmata Vd Katra, Ayodhya, and Varanasi, with travel options available in 3AC and Sleeper classes.
BELOW IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE TOUR PACKAGE:
- Tour name: Ayodhya Ram Mandir Trail with Vaishno Devi
- Duration of the journey: May 27, 2023-June 6, 2023 (11 days and 10 nights)
- Train: Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train
- Boarding stations: Dibrugarh, Lumding, Mariani, Guwahati, New Cooch Behar, Katihar and New Jalpaiguri
- Economy package: INR 20,850
- Standard package: INR 31,135
Destinations to be covered:
- Ayodhya: Ram Janma Bhoomi, Hanumangarhi
- Varanasi: Kashi Vishwanath temple
- Prayagraj: Triveni Sangam and surroundings, Alopi Devi Temple
- Katra: Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra
No Comment! Be the first one.