After a long wait, at last, there is good news for the wildlife lovers. As per the latest information from Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve official site the advance online booking for Dhela –Jhirna and Pakhro eco tourism zone of the park is open now from 31st August, 2020. The tourists can plan the booking for the period of 1.09.2020 to 15.09.2020.
As per the directives the next season of the wildlife safari will start with the following restrictions:
– 1. Visitors 10 years and below and 65 years and above will not be permitted to enter in Corbett Tiger Reserve, for safari.
2. Testing of all visitors, drivers and guides for temperature using contactless thermometers are carried out at the entry point. In case any individual has a temperature higher than normal, he/she will not be allowed for safari.
3. All visitors including drivers and guides shall ensure use of masks and face shields, and every vehicle shall have provision for a sanitizer which shall be used at the time of boarding/de-boarding/whenever required.
4. To ensure social distancing, seating capacity is reduced by given below. (a) One Driver and One Guide is allowed at front seats. (b) Only two eco tourists are allowed in both, middle and back seats each. Hence total six persons are allowed in one Gypsy.
5. No Eco Tourist shall be allowed to disembark within the tiger reserve.
6. Visitors should be aware and shall abide by the latest Guidelines issued by Government of India and Government of Uttarakhand before coming to safari to avoid any inconvenience.