Singapore Airlines’s “Book the cook” is an optional service offering restaurant-quality meals more than 30,000 feet in the air to passengers flying on Suites, First, Business and Premium Economy Class on many flights across the Singapore Airlines’ network.
With “Book the Cook,” passengers can choose from a wide selection of meals from Indian, Japanese and Western cuisines, upto 24 hours before their flight. “Book the Cook” is available on flights from Delhi and Mumbai in India and includes newly introduced salad options.
Unique features of “Book the Cook”:
- ttps://www.singaporeair.com is the first airline to launch an advanced meal-ordering service
- Offers more options in addition to the standard inflight menu
- Offered in Suites, First Class and Business Class for flights above 1.5 hours flight time and for all meal services except for Continental Breakfast and Refreshment.
- Features popular Western, Japanese, Indian, Asian meal options
- Choice of local dishes from renowned hawkers in Singapore are available
- Deliciously Wholesome meals created specially by COMO Shambala also offered on selected flights
- Meatless options also available inspired by chefs from the International Culinary Panel of Singapore Airlines on selected flights
- Curated wellness dishes also available
- Most popular dishes on flights from India include Lobster Thermidor, Herb Crusted Lamb Chop, Chilli Basil Prawn, Quinoa Salad with Slow Roasted Tomato Basil dressing, Assorted Tandoori Vegetable Kebabs and more.
- Meals created by a team of acclaimed chefs
No Comment! Be the first one.